ANGEL COIN OFFERING
A Fast growing Global Cryptocurrency Asset Management Platform
An investment management platform created by professional analysts in the cryptocurrency market, and professional traders in the trading market.
By participating in the NTB ecosystem, you can access a range of investment services and enrich your assets.
💡 Token Sale
Token like a hidden treasures
Token Sale products – discovered through the top-level analysis and intelligence of tokenAsset – boast a portfolio with a maximum ROI of more than 2,000%.
We select and commercialize unlisted projects and listed undervalued projects.Learn more
Achieve the ROI of a professional trader
You can gain easy access to the difficult and demanding world of cryptocurrency trading by selecting T-BOX products. Turn the experience and know-how of professional traders into profit for you! Experience it right now.Learn more
📊 Bot Trading
Automated Algorithm Trading
We respond to market volatility 24/7 with our algorithm based on thousands of data analytics and logic tests.Learn more
Efficient Asset Management
Enjoy fast and easy
deposits and withdrawals
Create asset liquidity,
using your digital assets
Earn interest on your deposits.
Bitcoin Newbies Are HODLing as Prices Rise, Blockchain Data Suggests
Bitcoin Is ‘Too Important to Ignore’: Deutsche Bank Report
Story from News Robinhood Growing Its Crypto Team ‘Hugely’ This Year Says CEO
Brazil Becomes Second Country in the Americas to Approve a Bitcoin ETF
These Terms of Service and any terms expressly incorporated herein (“terms”) are a contract between Users and tokenAsset. The Terms apply to any access to, or use of, any Services made by tokenAsset, and to any other related Services provided by tokenAsset.
1. DEFINITIONS 1.1 “Crypto currencies” mean such type of assets which can only and exclusively be transmitted by means of block-chain technology, including but not limited to digital coins and digital tokens and any other type of digital mediums of exchange. 1.2 “Services” mean all and any services provided by tokenAsset, regardless of the terminal (including various wired and wireless devices such as PCs and portable terminals). 1.3. “User” means an individual private person or legal entity making use of Services or Software. 2. WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND COVENANTS 2.1. It is a pre-condition that our Services are only provided to those who are permitted to enter in legally binding relationships. Therefore, if there is any reason why you are not able to enter into legally binding relationships with us, for whatever reason - do not use our Services. 2.2. You further represent and warrant that you: a. are at least 18 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction b. have not previously been suspended or removed from our Services c. have full power and authority to enter into this legal relationship and by doing so will not violate any other legal relationships d. use our Services with your own information and for your own benefit and do not act on behalf and/or to the interest of any other person e. will not use our Services or will immediately cease using those if you are a resident or become a resident at any time of the state or region (in accordance with such state or region definition of residency), where the crypto currencies transactions you are going to execute are prohibited or require special approval, permit and/or authorization of any kind, which tokenAsset has not obtained in this state or region. Notwithstanding the above, you are not in any case allowed to access and use our Services if you are located, incorporated or otherwise established, or a citizen or resident of: (i) the United States of America, (ii) Korea. (iii) Sudan. (iv) Crimea and Sevastopol, (v) Cuba, (vi) Syria, or (vii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America 2.3. When using Services, you further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Services. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that you will not: a. Use Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using our Website with full functionality, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of Website in any manner b. Use Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities; fraud; money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or any other illegal activities c. Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our Website or to extract data d. Use or attempt to use another User account without authorization e. Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques We employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Website that you are not authorized to access f. Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Website without our prior written consent g. Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS 5.1 All content on the Website is the property of tokenAsset and is protected by copyright, patent, trademark and any other applicable laws, unless otherwise specified hereby. 5.2 The trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos of tokenAsset and others used on the Website (hereinafter the “Trademarks”) are the property of tokenAsset. The software, applications, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio materials used on the Website belong to tokenAsset. 5.3 The Trademarks and other content on the Website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, no matter manual or automated.
6. VERIFICATION 6.1 Identification and verification procedures (also known as 'Know Your Customer' or 'KYC') are required in accordance to tokenAsset AML Policy. tokenAsset reserves the right to require submitting by User the additional documents, passing additional verification including liveness check. If the User refuses to provide required documents and information under KYC, tokenAsset reserves the right to immediately suspend the Account and/or to terminate the Services provision to the User. 6.2 The User undertakes to provide tokenAsset with correct and relevant documents and personal information contained therein. In case the User provides counterfeit documents and false personal information, such behavior will be interpreted as a fraudulent activity. 6.3 The User hereby authorize tokenAsset to, directly or indirectly (through third parties), make any inquiries we consider necessary to check the relevance and accuracy of the information provided for verification purposes.
7. RISKS and LIABILITY 7.1 The User is aware of the accompanying risks of possessing, trading and using crypto currencies and takes full responsibility for these risks. 7.2 No information provided by us shall be interpreted to constitute legal advice. You should bear in mind that the laws of your state of residence may prohibit transactions made with crypto currencies. In case you are uncertain of the status of crypto currencies in your jurisdiction, you should seek legal advice from a legal professional practicing law in your jurisdiction. 7.3 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit tokenAsset’s liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. 7.4 tokenAsset is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Software or the content provided thereon. For example, tokenAsset is not liable for: a. the proper functioning of (hyper) links provided by the Website b. the (lack of) financial benefit for the User's through the use of the Website c. any situation where User's login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website without User’s consent; d. any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the use of the Website e. a failure to meet any of tokenAsset’s obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond tokenAsset’s reasonable control.
8. NO OFFER OF SECURITIES 8.1. tokenAsset endeavors all possible measures to be sure that crypto currencies that are available via Services cannot be classified as "security" by any competent national authority. 8.2 tokenAsset represents that it never intended or desired to make tokens and/or coins that can be classified as "security" available via Website.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms contain the entire agreement and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings between the parties regarding the Services. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with tokenAsset, these Terms will control unless the other agreement specifically identifies these Terms and declares that the other agreement supersedes these Terms. These Terms of Service are valid from Mar. 23 2021.